Sunday, April 7, 2013

I'm back!!!

Hi guys! (:

I'm back! I know, I know, it's been over two years. Two crazy, hectic years. :) But I wouldn't change a thing. 

I'm reactivating this blog because....

I'm going back to Korea again!!! :) 

Actually, I'll be in Korea in TWENTY DAYS! AGH! Crazy. :)


Now for an update:

-I'm currently a junior in college (I know; holy moley where has the time gone?!) majoring in Asian studies with a Korean emphasis and a minor in TESOL and Korean. YEPP! Korean is still a huge part of my life.
-I'm a mormon! :) And I'm proud of it!
-I have a boyfriend (hehe) and we've been dating for a year and a half.  He's currently serving a mission in Texas (I have another blog that talks about the life of a missionary girlfriend). 
-I will be in Korea through a study abroad program offered at my university and I will be there until the end of June! 

And...
I think that may be just about it. I'm SO EXCITED to go back. And I'll try and do a better job this time of uploading videos and pictures of my experiences! I'm going a week early to stay with my old host family! :) So I'll definitely try to post when I have time!

Thank you all for reading my stuff. :) 

I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment