Sunday, April 28, 2013

Walking, Sock hunts, and La Festa

HEY! :)
So yesterday was LA FESTA day in Ilsan! La Festa is my favorite place in Korea. hehe. It's so adorable there. There is hundreds of shops both outside and inside and a ton of hidden shops that makes it fun to explore! We went there at like, 11 am and just explored and shopped until three or so. However, saddest thing ever: THEY DON'T SELL CHARACTER SOCKS ANYMORE. WAHH!! Character socks are just socks with famous people on them. Super trendy. ;) I have about 20 from last time I was in Korea but I didn't find any in La Festa to add to my collection. With that being said, I DID find the most adorable pair of Little Mermaid socks. I'm super tempted to go back and get the snow white pair. hehe.

Also, I don't know what my deal is, but my feet have been SO SWOLLEN the past two days. It's not like I'm walking around barefoot. But I mean, we have been walking a lot so, I don't know. ;)

Uhm, let's see. Today we're going to some markets in Seoul central but...of course it's raining today. Sigh. Just my luck. ;) Oh well, good thing I brought an umbrella!! YAY!

Well, I'm going to go.

I gotta get ready! :)

BYE! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment